The first day of radiation seemed to go well. Keith's appointment was at 9:45, and we were on our way out by around 11:45. We were expecting to be there much longer! It was a pleasant surprise. Keith said that it takes longer to get him set into position than it does to actually administer the radiation. It take around 30 minutes for the whole process. Keith has 14 more sessions.
He seems to be feeling fine. We went to the Macaroni Grill for lunch. That is one of Keith's favorite restaurants, and I figured he needed a treat. While we were waiting for our food, he drew a picture of Lincoln on the paper covering the table. "Lincoln" was so quiet and well mannered while we were eating!
Please pray that every day will be this easy. Keith is nervous about the side effects. Pray that they will be minimal. Pray that Keith's spirits will remain high regardless of what he experiences.
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Keith and Steph,
I'm so glad today was a good day. I'm praying that God will allow you to see Him this week and give you an abundance of comfort and peace.
Love
myra
Stephanie,
I have missed reading your blog the last few days. Your strength is such an encouragement to many. We pray for good results and minimal side effects for Keith, and quite time for you and all the blessings for Lincoln.
Our love to you three
Post a Comment