Thursday, August 31, 2006

A Fun Treat

Keith is sending me for a day at the spa on Wednesday. His parents are coming into town, so his mom can watch Lincoln while I get pampered from head to toe. I am going to get a manicure, pedicure, facial, massage, and a haircut and style. I am so excited!

I think we may also try to go on a date as well. We're thinking that Keith will probably feel his best on Monday. He will have had a three day break from the radiation. It will be nice to get away for a bit. Though we cannot escape all that is going on, it is nice to get a break from it every now and then.

4 comments:

jennyc said...

Yeah for you! What a special treat from your sweet husband. Have fun and enjoy the pampering!

Fredia said...

We are so excited for you. You more than anyone I know needs pampering.
Have a wonderful date.
Luv ya

Rebekah @ reclaimed riches said...

I'm so glad you were able to have a day of relaxation. You so deserve it!! I miss you, I hope to come visit soon. Post a picture of your new look on the blog, we'd all love to see you.

Amber Smith said...

That is wonderful. How sweet of Keith! You guys have lots of fun on your night out. We love you both!