Sunday, September 17, 2006

Keith did fairly well this weekend. He has been tired and has experienced a few other minor symptoms, but overall, he did much better than we thought he would. He is still taking steriods, so that probably helped his energy level quite a bit. He is supposed to start weaning himself off of the steroids this week.

He felt well enough to go to church this morning. (He usually doesn't go the Sunday after a treatment.) It was nice to have him there. It is so hard to go by myself. Of course it always helps to have extra hands to help with Lincoln, but more than that, I miss getting to share that time with him.

Lincoln and I went to a huge consignment sale this weekend. (This boy is going to learn to love shopping. :) I basically got his winter wardrobe for $100. Most of what I bought came in sets-shirt, sweater, and pants- and I got around 30 outfits. I got some really cute things! I can't wait until he can wear them!

No comments: