Friday, September 15, 2006

Keith had a pretty good day today. He is more tired than he was yesterday. The highlight of his day was a hour and a half phone interview with the people in charge of social security disability. : ) At least it is behind him. Speaking of disability, Keith was approved for long term disability a few weeks ago. God is taking care of us.

One of my favorite things to do these days is sit and listen to Keith talk to Lincoln. Keith talks to him about the funniest stuff, and Lincoln jabbers right back. The other day they were talking about letters, words, sentences, and paragraphs. I am so glad that Keith feels well enough to interact with Lincoln. When Lincoln was born, Keith felt so bad that he really didn't have a whole lot to do with him. They have become buddies. I love that!

1 comment:

Erica said...

I am sitting here picturing the two of them being best buddies together. I know that it is one of the many priceless moments the two of you have with Lincoln. Just enjoy because they grow too fast:)