My mom took Keith to the hospital this morning. He was having a complication due to his pain medicines. While he was there, they did blood work. His levels were low, so they wanted him to get a blood transfusion. Keith will be staying in the hospital overnight. If everything goes well, he should be able to come home tomorrow.
We found out today that Keith does not qualify for any of the clinical trials. His doctor did say that there are some pills that Keith could try. They would not cure him, but they might cause the cancer to shrink and prolong his life. Please pray that God will grant us wisdom as we make decisions regarding Keith's treatment.
FYI- Keith did not get a MRI today. We decided to cancel it because it doesn't really matter whether or not the radiation worked at this poing.
Friday, November 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Stephanie - you may not remember me, but I met you through Jenny (Murphy) Conley's wedding last summer - I was a bridesmaid also. I have no words that wouldn't sound trite, so just know that I'm praying.
Post a Comment