That is one handsome young man! I think this definitely takes the award for cutest baby picture of the holidays.
If you discover any new superpowers due to your recent radioactivity, let us know...I've always wanted to be friends with someone with superpowers. We'll be praying for concise results from the test and a clear remedy. Thank you for keeping us up to date on everything. If you ever need anyone to watch Lincoln, let us know!
He is such a cute little guy. I know he is filling your heart with joy. I cant even begin to imgaine how my life will change come June 1 with my first little one. We are still praying for your family. I wish you the best Holiday season.
He is adorable! and has gotten so big! I hope an easy solution is found with your thyroid. You should have gone to Cheesecake Factory anyway...I could really use a slice of the Snickers one right about now!
6 comments:
That is one handsome young man! I think this definitely takes the award for cutest baby picture of the holidays.
If you discover any new superpowers due to your recent radioactivity, let us know...I've always wanted to be friends with someone with superpowers. We'll be praying for concise results from the test and a clear remedy. Thank you for keeping us up to date on everything. If you ever need anyone to watch Lincoln, let us know!
Aaron & Stephanie Hamilton
He is such a cute little guy. I know he is filling your heart with joy. I cant even begin to imgaine how my life will change come June 1 with my first little one. We are still praying for your family. I wish you the best Holiday season.
WOW! He is so handsome! Looks a ton like Keith! :) Thanks for sharing! Merry Christmas!
love,
The Cosby's in M'boro
What a cute Christmas Baby he makes!
He is adorable! and has gotten so big! I hope an easy solution is found with your thyroid. You should have gone to Cheesecake Factory anyway...I could really use a slice of the Snickers one right about now!
Oh Steph! He looks like Keith
What a precious gift!
I'm catching up on your blog.
Post a Comment