Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I am currently radioactive. I'm not glowing or anything-it's pretty disappointing. : ) I swallowed a pill today, which contained radioactive iodine. The thyroid is the only part of the body that absorbs iodine, so tomorrow they will be able to see how much iodine my thryoid collected. This will allow them to determine what is causing the hyperthyrodism.

After the appointment, mom and I went to half price books. I took a bunch of Keith's books and cd's. I did keep some of his things, but he just had too many for me to keep all of them. I made so much that the manager had to sign my receipt. I'm not rich or anything, but it will probably pay for the paint we need for the house.

The doctor's office is close to a Cheesecake Factory. Mom and I were planning to go. Keith and I found this amazing bacon and shrimp sandwich a while back, and mom wanted to try it. Unfortunately, the when I was getting my pill the nurse said I couldn't have shrimp or any shellfish because it could interfere with the test. Man that was a bummer!!! Don't feel too sorry for us though. We ended up eating at Pei Wei, which is pretty yummy too.

No comments: