Sunday, December 17, 2006

This weekend we were busy taking down wallpaper. I have to admit that my dad did most of the work. I did help though. Our house had wallpaper in 4 rooms when we bought it. We have 1 and 1/2 rooms to go. We did rent a steamer this time. I highly recommend it if you ever have to take down wallpaper!! It was well worth $25! I can also say that I will NEVER EVER put wallpaper in my house!

Tomorrow our realtor is going to stop by and give us some suggestions on things we should do before putting the house up for sale. We've put together a list of ideas. Hopefully she won't have too many more suggestions.

I do not feel comfortable putting our address on the blog. You never know who is reading it. If you e-mail me at ksmccord@geusnet.com, I will be glad to e-mail our address to you.

2 comments:

laura said...

i so feel your pain in taking down wallpaper... what are previous owners thinking? the first house we bought had four rooms wallpapered... what a pain! hope that all goes well with the updates! you and lincoln continue to be in our daily prayers!

Anonymous said...

Wallpaper, two words that should not go together. But, praise the Lord for the STEAMER. God always helps us. Keeping you and Lincoln Lu in my prayers and thoughts and praying for a quick sell of your home. Also praying for the thyroid condition. Lots of Love to You Guys!