Monday, December 18, 2006

Lincoln hasn't made it in the blog much lately, so this entry is dedicated to my little man.

Lincoln decided today that he didn't want to be fed in the bouncer. He wanted to eat in the high chair. He was fussing a whole lot in the bouncer, but when I moved him to the high chair, he was fine. Lincoln is much more stable when he sits up. He can even reach down and get a toy and sit back up. The boy has "go, go Gadget arms" for all you Inspector Gadget fans out there. We are often caught off guard by what Lincoln can get his hands on! He isn't crawling yet, but he sure wants to be mobile. I on the other hand am in no hurry. Lincoln still doesn't have any teeth either. I will try my best to get a new picture of him on the blog this week.

1 comment:

jennyc said...

Hey Steph,

Glad to hear the steamer worked! Have you heard of the Bebe pod/chair? Lincoln may be too big for it but it looks like it helps babies sit upright on their own...There is so much baby stuff out there! I'll call you later this week.

Love,

Jenny