Sunday, December 03, 2006

We had a wonderful turn out at the visitation tonight. It is clear that Keith made an impact on many people. It is such a blessing to have the support of so many friends and family!

Please pray for us tomorrow. It is going to be a tough day.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stephanie, thanks for sharing your time with us this evening.

You are correct that Keith had an impact on many people. For those of us who were friends with Keith at Harding, we were blessed to have him as a friend and a brother. My memories are filled with fun and laughter and that was one of Keith's gifts... the ability to bring happiness to others.

Fredia said...

Stephanie

We are praying for you today as you start this long day.

We are sorry we are unable to be there with you today. Heather Jo has an appt. we could not change. Please know we are there with you and the families in heart, spirit and prayer.

Our love to you.

Anonymous said...

Keith loved games. That's a passion we shared and we were both members of a gaming community of misfits known as Clan Outcast. He gamed under the name Darxpan while I am JoeCool. I posted on the clan's forums about Keith and wanted you to see the effect Keith had on this group of people as well...
http://clanoutcast.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=4112

Anonymous said...

Keith loved games. That's a passion we shared and we were both members of a gaming community of misfits known as Clan Outcast. He gamed under the name Darxpan while I am JoeCool. I posted on the clan's forums about Keith and wanted you to see the effect Keith had on this group of people as well...
http://clanoutcast.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=4112

PiperMatt said...

Here's Jeremy's corrected link:

News on Darxpan

Brad said...

Stephanie,

I know it has been hard on you, yet you have been so faithful to God, Keith, Lincoln, Keith's family, and his friends. I cannot thank you enough for being so faithful, whether it be posting the events or making chicken when Keith and I had already eaten at Sonic. I also cannot thank you enough for letting me into your home to spend time with Keith. I was worried that my "good-bye" to him in early November would be the last, but I didn't fathom that it could be so soon. I miss him a lot.

The world is a dimmer place without him.

-Brad Renfroe (bradqr@gmail.com)

Anonymous said...

Stephanie

Steve and I are so sad. We are so sorry that you have lost Keith. I am sure this is such a hard time for you. Steve's brother died 10 years ago at the age of 27. We lived in a dream state for a couple of weeks. Life just seemed to go on without us. As the days went by the pain eased - it never goes away but it did get easier. We now talk very fondly of David, remember all the good and bad times and still shed tears. I think what makes it easier for us is our close family, the knowledge that he is at peace and we will see him again. I am a very analytical person so it is hard for me to just to accept and not question. But I was taught years ago that we do not know God's plan, he is wiser then us and it is up to us to accept and not to question. I know the loss of a brother is not like the loss of a spouse. Please know that you, Lincoln, your parents and Keith's parents are in our hearts, thoughts and prayers.

Neals in Nashville said...

Stephanie, I don't quite know what to say. I knew Keith from Harding. He was always so nice and always smiling. This is the first I have heard of his cancer and now his passing. I cannot phathom what you have gone through as a family and what you must face. My husband had melanoma in 2000...level 3. We caught it just in time, before it hit his blood stream. I sat tonight reading your entries over the months just crying thinking that that could've been us just as easily. I am so sorry for your loss and for sweet Lincoln's loss of an amazing daddy. I will be praying for you both. Know that Keith touched so many - and that his spirit will live on through his son. May God bless you for your faithfulness.
In Christian love,
Christy Pittman Neal.