Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Adventures in Lincoln Land

Today Lincoln and I were at the store getting groceries. We were on the pasta aisle. Apparently, Lincoln thought he needed to try some corkscrew pasta because he grabbed a box off the shelf and put it into the cart. I guess I'm going to have to be more careful about where I park the buggy.

Lincoln hasn't quite figured out the crawling business. He is having trouble moving his arms and legs at the same time. He has decided that I am not supposed to leave his sight, so I'll be glad when he can just follow me around the house. Of course by then he will want to go in the opposite direction and get into something while I'm not looking. : )

I got him a new carseat while I was visiting my parents. He looks so small in it! I am also looking into getting him a portable dvd player for the car. He still has some Christmas money left. Heck, I would gladly spend my Christmas money to buy some piece and quiet on long car trips. He is pretty good in the car, but after a few hours he could use a diversion. Since my attention needs to be on the road, it would be nice to be able to call on Baby Einstein for a little assistance.

Lincoln loves to watch people. When we are at a restaurant, it is so hard to feed him because he is busy looking around. The other night mom and I were eating dinner. He was looking at some people at another table and fussing a little bit. I really think he was upset that they weren't paying attention to him. His newest hat says it all "little flirt." I'll try to put some pictures of him on the blog this week.

No comments: