Lincoln is off for a new adventure. My parents took him home with them. I have a feeling that Lincoln just might be crawling when I see him next. We'll have to see.
I'm going to take advantage of my time without a little one and get some things done around the house. I'm also planning on spending some time trying to digest all that has happened. This is the first time for me to be alone since I don't know when. So if you don't hear from me as often, don't worry. I'm fine. I'm either busy with the house or busy taking care of me.
Monday, January 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Stephanie-
I just wanted you to know that our family is still in prayer daily for you and Lincoln. If you ever need someone to talk to let me know. Please take this time to take care of yourself for a while. As the SAHM of three I know how few and far between those momments can be! God bless you!
Jennifer HU c/o 98
RackleyMay19@hotmail.com
You will be in our prayers these next few days... i'm praying that God will surround you with His presence and speak to your heart in ways that only He can. God bless you.
I'm glad that you will have some much needed quiet time. Call me if you need to have some girl time too!
:) HUGS
We are still praying for you here also. We pray that you can digest and work thru the things that you need to take care of. It is very important for you to take care of yourself.. and I'm glad that you are given a chance to focus on you. Maybe it's time for that sandwich you have been raving about!
We will continue to pray for this important healing process that you are starting. May God guide you on the paths of wisdom and comfort. Don't forget though- its ok to hash it out with God. He is there to listen and to wrestle this out with you. As Chris Shelly said "maybe it's time for that sandwich you've been raving about!".
Post a Comment