Monday, January 22, 2007

Tomorrow is going to be a hard day. Lincoln and I are going to go to Baylor. Though it is not going to be easy, it is something that I want to do. There are several people who made the last year more bearable. I want them to know that they made a difference. In order to do that, we have to go to the place that Keith and I grew to hate. Please pray for me. Pray that God will grant me the strength and courage that I need. I had intended on writing each person a personal note, but time got away from me. Pray that God will grant me composure so that I am able to express my thanks. Pray that my presence will be an encouragement to them and that my faith will be a great witness.

3 comments:

Donna said...

While I've never met you, I pray for you daily. I found you through a link on a friend's blog. Keep hanging in there. Your words, while painful for you, are full of wisdom and healing for all who read. Thank you for sharing your life.
Blessings,

Donna Wright

Anonymous said...

We will make sure we are praying constantly tomorrow. We are always praying for you girl! :) Give Lincoln big hugs from us!
Jesse & Tamara

Anonymous said...

Saying a prayer for you today! Hope everything goes well!