I took Lincoln for his 9 month appointment today. He weighs 20 lbs 9 oz, which places him in the 50% on weight. He is 29 1/2 inches long, which places him in the 75-90% in height. He has gained about 3 lbs and has grown 2 inches since his 6 month appointment.
He didn't have to get any shots today. Yea! He did have to get his finger pricked. He was very brave though. The nurse put a bandaid on his finger when she was finished. He thought that was pretty interesting. When I went to put him in the carseat, I noticed that the bandaid was gone. Guess where it was. . . his mouth of course. : )
Monday, February 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You have to watch those boys. They can be pretty mysterious! I prayed for you today.
I am praying for continued grace for you as you display the Spirit working through you in this time.
Post a Comment