This past weekend was so fun. Four of my college friends came down for a girl's weekend. (One friend was unable to come because her little one is due very soon, but she was with us in spirit. We missed you Jordan : ) We shopped, ate yummy food, visited and laughed. It was a wonderful way to spend a weekend. Lincoln enjoyed the company as well! That boy is such a ham!
Tonight the house is quiet. It is always a little hard when people leave. I have to adjust to being alone with Lincoln again. I miss Keith too. I couldn't help but think about our last girl's weekend. It was before I had Lincoln. When I got home I sat down with Keith and filled him in on what we did and what was new with the girls. This time he isn't here to listen.
Sunday, February 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So glad you got to have a fun weekend with the girls. Every little bit helps. Hang in there.
Post a Comment