Oh! The toilet paper days begin! This is one of our favorite toys!
Lincoln is just too cute! Good job with the house. I can't wait to try the Old English tip you gave me for my cabinets!
How sweet! Lincoln is so cute in these photos- I love the tp.Your home is beautifully decorated-makes me want to go there for a vacation.
What a handsome little man! He looks so much like Keith! I'm sure Lincoln is going to keep you on your toes!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh! The toilet paper days begin! This is one of our favorite toys!
Lincoln is just too cute! Good job with the house. I can't wait to try the Old English tip you gave me for my cabinets!
How sweet! Lincoln is so cute in these photos- I love the tp.
Your home is beautifully decorated-makes me want to go there for a vacation.
What a handsome little man! He looks so much like Keith! I'm sure Lincoln is going to keep you on your toes!
Post a Comment