Wednesday, March 07, 2007
They care lifted Jordan from Amarillo to Dallas this afternoon. She is in ICU. Jordan's family spoke with the oncologist, and they are going to give Jordan a new drug that has worked well with the type of tumors that Jordan has. Hopefully this will allow Jordan to avoid surgery. The doctor said that they should know in 4 days whether or not the drug is working. If all goes well, Jordan could be home in a week. Jordan's family is very optimistic about this news.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Dear Stephanie,
I just realized who Jordan is.....................you just spent the week-end with her recently.................I am so sorry this has happened. I know it is hitting you hard. So you will especially be in my prayers in a more specific way . Thank you for keeping us informed.
Love,
Martha
We will say a special prayer for Jordan and her family! We will also pray for you and peace for you!
Post a Comment