We're Back
Lincoln and I are back at home. We were gone this past week, which is why I haven't been posting. We met up with Keith's parents and his brother's family for a few days. We also went to visit my grandparents, my aunt, and cousins. It was a good week, but it is nice to be home. I have some great pictures that I will post later. Lincoln is worn out from all the traveling. I think we may go and relax.
Friday, March 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I have been reading your blog for a few weeks now. I saw it on the Jenn Ireland blog.
I just wanted to say welcome home! So many people read these blogs...which in turn to many, many thoughts and prayers!
Have a good weekend!
Alaina
Dear Stephanie,
I am so happy you had a chance to go visiting. I know everyone was very happy to see you and Lincoln.On a selfish note,I really missed you! Welcome home!
Love,
Martha
I know a while back you had asked some of Keith’s friends to write some things we remembered about him. Well, I am Shae Pfieffer. I grew up in the same neighborhood and attended the same schools as Keith and Joel. From the time I was about 10, I used to play and have a lot of good times with Keith and Joel. When we were younger, we used to play a lot of Nintendo, play with a lot of our favorite toys (Transformers, GI-Joe, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and all the other cool 80’s toys). Even though I was closer to Joel (my best man in my wedding), I still remember good times with them both. Keith and I had a love for toys and make believe. There are ways about me that are still not grown up. I still collect toys and love comic book movies (my wife says I am ruining the kids :-)). I am writing all this to say that tonight, while watching the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie, out of the blue I thought of Keith. I know that sounds kind of weird, but I also know how much Keith loved that kind of stuff. I guess I have a hard time letting go of some of my childish ways as God's word talks about. But from what I have heard of Keith, and the man he became, I think some of those child like ways were to his benefit; especially in sharing the love of Jesus with others. God talks about how we have to have a childlike heart in order to serve Him. I hope I can continue to have a childlike heart, as I have heard Keith had, so that I might serve His kingdom better. God Bless you Stephanie and little Lincoln. I hope the book you are creating for him about his Dad will bring him many joyful times, and much Godly wisdom reading it. In His Love,
Shae Pfieffer
Post a Comment