Wednesday, May 02, 2007






Here are some pictures that I took of Lincoln while we were visiting my parents.
















So much for the hat! : )





He looks so big in this picture! He is too busy to smile for mom because he is watching tv. Take note that he is actually wearing shoes. I bought him two pairs, and he actually keeps them on his feet.


Lincoln managed to stand up by himself, without holding on to anything, 5 times yesterday! It's strange to see him standing up in the middle of the room. What a big boy!

He can also say dog. When he says it, he leaves off the g. He also tries to say "tickle" when he tickles my feet. It's so sweet.

3 comments:

Jordan said...

What a good Texan you are raising! It is very important to start teaching early. The pictures are precious!
Jordan

jennyc said...

Too cute! He looks so big in his overalls and shoes. By the way those "flip flops" are so great!

Anonymous said...

Hi Stephanie,

I heard about your story from a friend. She thought maybe it would be a good idea if we got in touch with each other.

I tried to e-mail you to the address you have listed here, but it was returned and never sent. If you could please update me on your address or just send me an e-mail to AntBee45@Aol.Com and I can respond there.

Thank you,

Brenda