Yesterday's blog was sad, so I'll make today's entry a funny one.
The other day I noticed that Lincoln had something in his mouth. I went over to investigate, and as I came closer, Lincoln pulled the object out of his mouth. It was a bug. The bug wasn't even dead. It was ALIVE! I guess he didn't like the feel of those legs tickling his tongue.
When I was crying on Sunday after church, Lincoln thought I was laughing. He sat next to me and just laughed and laughed. It sure is hard to cry when someone is laughing!
Tuesday, May 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You are such a blessing Stephanie! Thank you for your raw emotion...it is so hard to know what to say so I am not saying anything other than you are loved and prayed for!!!
Funny story about the bug! Carrie used to put live bugs in her mouth when she was little, too. I guess she just liked the way they felt. Lincoln is surely a blessing! He knows just how to cheer his mom up...think of what a wonderful trait that will be when he's married! I love you and am praying for you daily!
Jordan
Post a Comment