A lot of my posts have been sad lately. Tonight I feel like writing about happy things.
When I was going through Keith's stuff the other day, I came across a tape of a sermon that he preached when he was a youth intern. I decided to listen to it. He actually did a pretty good job, but I couldn't help but laugh at his southern accent. (I don't have anything against accents. I've lived in Texas my whole life. I know I have one.) It's just funny because Keith didn't talk like that when we were together. If you asked him, he would have told you that he didn't have much of a southern accent because he lived up north for the first 5 or 6 years of his life. There's no denying the accent on that tape though. : )
When I was listing the things that Lincoln can do these days, I forgot to mention that he can turn the computer off and on. He is an observant little boy. He watched me turn the "bad" computer off and on again and again. Now he can do it. Keith would be so proud!!!
It seems like Lincoln learns something new every day. He can say yes. It sounds more like "ya." he uses this new word during mealtime. I will ask him if he wants more, and he will shake his head yes and say, "ya, ya." This is such a fun stage!
Sunday, June 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is neat that you have one of Keith's sermons. And Lincoln is quite a smartie! Can't wait to see what he does next!
It's great to catch up. I've been out of town this past weekend so I've been reading the last couple of posts. Lincoln is a very smart boy. Keith has left a wonderful legacy.
Things will really start to get interesting with that little man around! :) Every day will be something new!
Jordan
Post a Comment