Thursday, June 21, 2007

When I wrote my last post, I talked about where my "head" is. My "heart" is in a different place. I have a feeling that my head and my heart will never be in the same place regarding this situation while I am living on this earth. I've talked to a few people who lost their spouses years ago, and yet the pain is still there.

We are planning on moving July 8th. I'm actually looking forward to moving. I'm pretty tired of living in a house that is on the market. It is no fun!! It is very hard to keep the house picked up with a crazy little boy. None of my cabinets have baby locks. I figured there wasn't much point since we were moving. Lincoln can make a REALLY big mess in a matter of seconds. : )

Speaking of the little man, he is walking more than he is crawling. The kid can put away food like no one I've ever seen! The other day I put about 6 pieces of meat on his tray. I took a bite of my food, and when I looked back down at his tray, it was empty. All 6 pieces of meat were in his mouth. Needless to say, we are working on putting just one piece of food in our mouth at a time. He has started to say "Da" when we look at a picture of Keith in Lincoln's room. I wish Keith could have heard Lincoln calling him dad. I know that it would have brought a huge smile to his face! I showed Lincoln a picture of Keith with hair today, and I don't think he recognized him. I have to admit, that is pretty confusing. Lincoln still really likes music. I've noticed that he even bops his head to the beat sometimes.

1 comment:

Ron Peron said...

I SO appreciate what you have brought to Crosspoint Fellowship and I HATE to see you moving, but I will continue to pray for you and I know that God will use you in a mighty way wherever you are. May God bless and keep you and Lincoln. It has been such a blessing to know you and to be even a small part of your lives here in Greenville.