Thursday, July 05, 2007

I found out today that the people who want to buy our house want to close in 10 days. I've been a little stressed today to say the least. I think it is going to be okay. My parents are coming up this weekend to help, and my mom is going to stay next week and help pack and watch Lincoln.

The inspector is coming at 9am tomorrow. Please pray that he doesn't find any major problems.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Stephanie,
I am so happy for you! Even though it came down to the wire!Aren't moms wonderful? "Watchinmg Lincoln" is probably the key word. It's amazing what one can do without the "help" of a one year old! God bless you on your move!
Love always,
Martha
And no, I do not think you are carzy! Even though we like to think we know all things, there are still mysteries we do not know on this side of heaven.