Saturday, July 07, 2007

The inspector didn't find anything serious. I have to have one repair done. It is probably going to cost about $100. Everything is a go. I don't think we are going to close in 10 days. I think the buyers got ahead of themself. There loan isn't going to be ready quite that fast. The good thing is that they are really excited about the house. I wanted a family the family who bought our house to really like it. I got my wish. They have two little kids too, a five year old and a 3 month old.

We will probably go ahead and move out completely next Saturday.

Today we are having a garage sale. Wish us luck! : )

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I know that must be a relief now that you've sold the house. Best wishes with the moving out process. It can be stressful.

I agree with everyone on your post on the 4th. You are not crazy. I have heard of things like that happening to. And I think many people keep those experiences quiet in the feeling that others will think they are crazy. Those experiences you have had are a little wild but they are comforting as well. I appreciate you putting yourself out there to share.

Best of luck with the yard sale - hope you get rid of a lot of stuff!

Kim said...

I spent a lot of time reading your blog last night. Just wanted you to know that I am praying for you and little Lincoln. I'm sorry about your loss.
I pray the Lord's wonderful grace and comfort for you in these days.

Kim

jennyc said...

That is wonderful about the inspection and the sweet family. They are blessed to get a home filled with such love! And to comment about your post on the 4th - I don't think you're crazy at all. Instead, I think it's an amazing testament of faith. We serve a huge God - not bound by human minds or limits. I'm so glad you are finding comfort in those occurrences. Good luck with the garage sale and the move!