Today was a big day for Lincoln. He went to "school" for the first time. It is more like day care right now. The mother's day out program actually starts in September. His teacher said that he did very well. She told mom that he even made a friend.
I'm starting to adjust to being a teacher again or at least thinking about school. Though I wouldn't say that I'm excited about going back, I wouldn't say that I'm dreading it either. I guess I'm somewhere in between. At this point, I'm a little apprehensive about finding the balance between being a good mom and a good teacher. Teaching is one of those careers that could eat your life away. There is always more that could be done. Though I want to be a good teacher, I want to be a good mom too. Of course, being a single parent complicates things even further. I know things will work out in time. I guess right now I'm just nervous about all of the transitions that are going to be made this month.
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I have to admit that I have been reading your blog for some time now...I didn't realize you were moving to Kingwood. Please let me know if you ever need anything! I would love to babysit if you ever need me! Riley would love a new friend!
I'm glad Lincoln did good at school. And I know you will make it through all the up coming transitions and come out being a GREAT mom!!!
We are still praying for you guys. I am so glad Lincoln did well in his new school! We will continue to remember you guys as you are dealing with all of these new transitions.
In His love-
The Rackley Family
Post a Comment