I haven't been the best about updating the blog this week. There has been lots going on, but none of it is very exciting. We are in the process of getting "settled in" at mom and dad's house. Right now, it still looks as if we have taken over their house. I worked on Lincoln's room today. My room still needs some work. It will also help once I'm able to take my school stuff to school.
I will be attending a math workshop for four days next week. I'm afraid my summer is basically over. It makes me sad. I don't feel like I had much of a summer this year. I feel like most of my time and energy was spent on the house. At least that paid off, we closed on the house on Friday!! Yeah!
Saturday, July 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congrats on the house.... I know that is a huge relief off your shoulders!
Post a Comment