I don't have much time to post. I just wanted to say that I've forgiven and moved on. I'm hoping that all my loyal readers will do the same. There is no reason to post anymore comments on my last entry. I feel that things got a bit out of hand.
I read your blog periodically, so I literally have to play "catch-up" every now and then. The sentence where you said that Lincoln sometimes can feel like a burden is shared by every mother on this earth at least once. Whatever you do, don't feel guilty about divulging an honest statement like that. I too am a single mom (under different circumstances) and there have definitely been days where my pain and sorrow is so great that it's literally hard for me to cope with my children. I know that they deserve to be given %100 of my attention but there are times where I need to focus on myself to regain thoughts and feelings and when they're tugging on your shirt for a peanut butter sandwich, it's hard to do so. I found a babysitter at church and sometimes I have her watch my boys just so I can go to the movies or get a Starbucks or something. Just because you are a single mom doesn’t mean you’re not allowed to have time to yourself any longer. In fact, I think it’d be healthy for you. Take a walk, go to the movies, go to your favorite coffee house or smoothie bar and sit outside and enjoy a little time just for Stephanie. Trust me, it’s extremely therapeutic!!! God Bless you…..and remember, you’re doing a FANTASTIC job!
I love it soooo much when you send pics and when you tell of all the new and cute things about Lincoln. I love you both sooooo much..of course I'm Lincoln's great grandma. Ha Ha sending lots of love from Grandma Harshaw in California
6 comments:
You're a phenomenal woman! Sending you lots of love from New Jersey! :)
Stephanie,
I read your blog periodically, so I literally have to play "catch-up" every now and then. The sentence where you said that Lincoln sometimes can feel like a burden is shared by every mother on this earth at least once. Whatever you do, don't feel guilty about divulging an honest statement like that. I too am a single mom (under different circumstances) and there have definitely been days where my pain and sorrow is so great that it's literally hard for me to cope with my children. I know that they deserve to be given %100 of my attention but there are times where I need to focus on myself to regain thoughts and feelings and when they're tugging on your shirt for a peanut butter sandwich, it's hard to do so. I found a babysitter at church and sometimes I have her watch my boys just so I can go to the movies or get a Starbucks or something. Just because you are a single mom doesn’t mean you’re not allowed to have time to yourself any longer. In fact, I think it’d be healthy for you. Take a walk, go to the movies, go to your favorite coffee house or smoothie bar and sit outside and enjoy a little time just for Stephanie. Trust me, it’s extremely therapeutic!!! God Bless you…..and remember, you’re doing a FANTASTIC job!
I love it soooo much when you send pics and when you tell of all the new and cute things about Lincoln. I love you both sooooo much..of course I'm Lincoln's great grandma. Ha Ha
sending lots of love from Grandma Harshaw in California
Dear Stephanie,
I'm with Audra..........
You go girl!
Love,
Martha
Hey girl...just wanted to say HI!
Hope your having a good day! Just sent up a prayer for you! Enjoy your weekend and sweet Lincoln!
Post a Comment