Friday, October 05, 2007

Blogspot says that this is my 300th post. Wow!

I'm writing today to ask you to pray for my friend Jordan. (This is the friend that I've written about before who has cancer.) She is really having a hard time right now. They are trying to live as normal of a life as possible. For those of you who have ever dealt with cancer, you will know that is near impossible. Cancer changes EVERYTHING! You hate to plan activities too far in advance because you don't know what treatment you will be doing next or how you will feel. You constantly struggle with your mindset-Do I cling to the hope that God will heal me or do I face the reality that I may die. . .

Jordan will be having some test run on Tuesday. I ask that you pray that the results will be positive. Pray that God will bathe this family in His peace and comfort! Pray that God will plant a hedge around this family and protect them from satan's attacks.

I love you sweet friend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stephanie-
We will continue to pray for Jordan and have asked our family and friends to do so as well. I can't imagine what she is going through but she is lucky to have a friend like you to support and encourage her! We are remembering your family as well. The pics of Lincoln are too cute!
-Jen

Reba Barnard said...

Stephanie, Could you reply to me by e-mail? Thanks, Reba

barnardr@celesteisd.org