Saturday, January 05, 2008

Here are a few of our Christmas pictures. I still haven't downloaded the ones from Tenn., so you will have to wait on that. : ) This is Lincoln all bundled up for our Christmas Eve adventure. We walked around the neighborhood and looked at Christmas lights. His favorite part was the chocolate milk!
Here is Lincoln on Christmas Eve wearing the most precious pajamas ever!

This is Lincoln's gift from Santa. I wrote about it on a previous post and promised I would show a picture.

This was the funniest moment of Christmas. Lincoln got the movie Cars, and as soon as he opened it, he headed straight for the tv. He put the entire box into the vcr. It was too cute!

This was Lincoln's favorite gift!




2 comments:

Fredia said...

I thought everyone's favorite part is the chocolate milk :-)

Becky said...

I can't believe how big Lincoln has gotten. I am sure that it is weird......Lincoln growning up so quickly but time going by very slowly with the healing process. May God be with you.