Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Life is good, once again

I had a wonderful weekend with my friends. This month has been pretty rough. For whatever reason, I've felt very overwhelmed with life. There's nothing like some quality time with friends to make you feel better! We shopped, ate, talked, and ate some more. : ) Someone mentioned that we have known each other for 12 years. Man, we are getting old!! : )

As for Lincoln, he managed to survive and even sleep for my parents.

Speaking of the little man, here are a few funny things that he has said:
-Lately when Lincoln is in his car seat, he says, "Stuck." I've explained that is the purpose of his seat, but I'm pretty sure all he cares about is the fact that he can't get up.
-I've started singing a clean up song when we clean up his toys. Today he sang the "neen nup" song on his own when he decided bath time was over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute.

Mine used to yell "stuck" or "out" when they were in their carseats too. I also attempted to explain being "stuck" was the purpose. No such luck. LOL.

Sandi said...

Those are great Lincoln stories!

Being "stuck" in your car seat is a whole lot better than your mommy completely FORGETTING to buckle yours (which my 3-year-old alerted me to this morning just as we were getting off of THE HIGHWAY!).

I'm glad that you had such a good time with your girlfriends.