Tuesday, January 29, 2008



A Little of This and a Little of That



One of tonight's tasks was to make chocolate spoons for Lincoln's teachers. Lincoln, of course, felt that he had to do a taste test. : )



I finally got observed yesterday. It's good to have that over with. I'm glad she didn't come today. Today's big excitement was watching a child throw up on my rug. Being a teacher is so fun!!!

Speaking of school, I have another funny story. My kids take home their poetry/song folder on Fridays. Yesterday one of my little girls brought her folder to me and said, "My mom needs to make a copy of these for my grandma. She does not EVEN know how to spell yellow."

3 comments:

jennyc said...

What a QT! (That's text message for cutie!) Ha! I'm learning how to be a little faster with the texting business. I got observed today and I'm so thankful it's over! Did you take a pic of the chocolate spoons? It appears they were very yummy!

hamiltonfamilyblog.net said...

Wow...Lincoln is absolutely adorable! He gets more handsome all the time. It's so good to hear that everything is going well...I enjoy keeping up with your blog.

Aaron, Stephanie and Ayan Hamilton (TX)

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!!!