Saturday, February 02, 2008

Quite a Sight!

Last night Lincoln and I went to a consignment sale at one of the local churches. We went to the sale in the fall and found lots of great stuff. I was a bit disappointed in the sale this time. We did find some clothes, but not as much as I had hoped to find. We did however find several fun toys. We found a Little People airport, a Little People play yard, and some foam blocks. We also got a potty training chair. (While, neither he or I am ready to begin that fun task, I couldn't pass it up for $3.) The funny part of this story is that we managed to get all of this in one load. I brought the stroller, so the clothes were on top of the visor, and the airport was on top of the clothes. I stored the potty and the blocks in a bag that I brought from home. Lincoln held the play yard toy in his lap. Let me tell you, we were quite a sight! Too bad I didn't have my camera. : )

No comments: