Sunday, February 03, 2008




Adventures in Linconland
-Lincoln can be quite helpful (when he wants to be). He is pretty good to go get things for me.
-There are times when he doesn't mind being in a different room than me. For the longest time, he was always under my heels. He's gaining a little more independence.
-The boy still loves to climb.Last night while I was doing the dishes, I glanced over to see Lincoln laying on top of the kitchen table. Yesterday I also caught him standing on the rocking chair in his room.
-When I take his shoes off when we get home, he always says, "Ahhh."
-Lately when I unbuckle his carseat, he climbs out and sits down by the opposite door. He just thinks this is hilarious. Mom on the other hand doesn't think it's too funny, especially when we're running late in the mornings.
-Though we have been working on using utensils when we eat, Lincoln still prefers to shovel the food into his mouth with his hands.
-Lincoln is already working on acquiring a taste for coffee. When my mug is basically empty, he likes to drink the last little drop. He always says "mmmm."
-The boy still loves music aka "susic." I bought him a Wiggles cd, and we have to listen to it every day.
-Tonight Lincoln was snacking on some grapes while I was putting the groceries away. When he had eaten them all, he walked over to the garbage can and threw away the stem on his own. What a BIG boy!!!

No comments: