Thursday, February 21, 2008

A New Gray Hair or Two
Apparently staying home was too boring for Lincoln. He decided that we should go to the doctor again today. This time we got to take some "fancy pictures" better known as x-rays. He was playing with a toy that he shouldn't have been playing with. I went into the kitchen for a minute, and when I came back, he had a piece of the toy in his mouth. The toy contained magnets, and the magnets were no longer in the ball, so we had a few x-rays taken. He's fine. I'm sure glad my hair is light. Maybe those new gray hairs will blend in. : )

3 comments:

Jordan said...

Well, how's that for a little excitement?!

Anonymous said...

Hey Stephanie~ We will pray for Railey. I love seeing your blog. Lincoln is getting so big... what a cutie pie! Isn't it amazing the stuff kids can get in to?? YIKES! Hope he's feeling better too.
~Jen

Christine said...

Hi Stephanie,
I just found your blog through the Ireland's blog and wanted to tell you what an amazing woman you are. You are clearly an awesome mom, teacher, and daughter, too. God has given you such strength and I am in complete awe. As a mom of a May 2006 baby, too, I really appreciate your sense of humor in sharing your experiences. Lincoln is adorable and a very smart boy! Take care and thanks for being such a great example to so many. I'm sure you are affecting more people than you'll ever know in such a positive way!
God Bless,
Christine