Adventures in Lincolnland

This morning we made a tent in the living room. Lincoln loves to hide, so this was right up his alley.

The weather was BEAUTIFUL today! We went on a big adventure. First we walked to Sonic, then to a park, and then back home.
He looks so grown up in the picture.



I was under the bridge when I took this picture. He thought that was pretty funny!
Lincoln as two obsessions these days.
#1 Trains-I can't tell you how many times I hear the word "choo choo" each day. When he was sick, I rented a Thomas the Train movie for him. He has asked for it every day since. I tried to explain that the movie went "bye bye." That didn't deter him from asking about it. Meme and Pops brought over a surprise last night. Lincoln is now the proud owner of his first Thomas the Train movie. I'm thinking we will be having a train themed birthday party this year. : )
#2 Pops- Lincoln is constantly asking for Pops (aka my dad). I bring Lincoln to my parents' house each morning. When we pull into the driveway, Lincoln always calls for Pops. He loves to work outside with dad. He loves to sit on the motorcycle or go on wagon rides. I'm glad that they are buddies.
The other day I went into Lincoln's room to get him up. He was leaning over his lullaby aquarium telling his fish to obey. Can you guess what we've been talking about lately???

3 comments:
He's pretty special to me also.
Not that I want my little boy to grow up fast... but I can't wait to make tents in the living room! I hope you made it to Sonic between 2-4 for happy hour :) Wow! Sonic and a tent all in one day - now that's my kind of day! He is precious - I love the "under the bridge" photo!
I love reading your posts, I wish I took time to do a little blogging every night. I think Lincoln and Wyatt would have a lot of fun together since they like doing the same things. Have a great break.
Post a Comment