We also celebrated Keith's birthday on Tuesday. (It seems that many people tend to think more about a loved one who has passed away around the time that they died. Some even refer to that date as an anniversary. To me, an anniversary is something you celebrate. I can't bring myself to celebrate that day. Of course it is wonderful that Keith went to heaven on that day, but other than that, the memories that surround that day are awful. Though I'm sure those memories will never completely vanish, I try very hard to not go back to those last days. My goal is to give Dec. 1st as little attention as possible.) Lincoln and I made Death by Chocolate-one of Keith's favorites- and we watched home movies.

Such a serious face! He was really concentrating on savoring that bite!


1 comment:
What a sweet little face! I send love to you, Lincoln and your wonderful Mom.
Love, Great Grandmother Harshaw
Post a Comment