Spring Break is HERE! We are very excited! We've got lots of fun plans for the week. This weekend, the focus is buying mom some new clothes. I went through my closet last weekend, and got rid of anything that doesn't fit. (I'm finally back to my "pre-Lincoln weight." Yeah!!!) We did a little shopping this morning, and we are going to hit the town again once Lincoln wakes up from his nap.

A little boy did this the other night while I was cooking dinner. I'm not sure what he was making, but it looks a whole lot more complicated that what I made (which was scrambled eggs and biscuits)!!


I took these pictures the other day when I was cleaning. Who knew that a couch without cushions could be so much fun???
1 comment:
The couch pictures have me laughing. My boys used to play in the cushions like that all the time. Just never let Lincoln have scissors on the couch...we had to leave a cushion permanently flipped over after Bradley had a pair of scissors on our couch at that age.
Post a Comment