A Lincoln Update
This morning I was giving Lincoln his medicine. I said, "You sure take your medicine well." Lincoln said, "Amen!" The boy truly loves medicine. It is not uncommon for him to ask for more after I give him a dose. (I don't give him more-of course!)
Mom cut his hair on Tuesday. I let him play in the sprinkler afterwards. He refers to the sprinkler as "rain."
Lincoln is now saying some three word sentences. I think his first one was "I need juice."
Lincoln is currently terrified of the bathtub. He recently pooped in the tub, which totally grossed him out. He kept saying "Yuk! Yuk!" I guess he is scared that he is going to do it again because he cries when I put him in the bath. I'm really hoping we get over this soon. Bathtime used to be such a pleasant time.

No comments:
Post a Comment