A Homecoming of Sorts
Lincoln and I returned to Greenville this past weekend. This was the first time for us to be back since we moved. As you can probably imagine, it wasn't easy. Though it was difficult at times, it was wonderful to visit and worship with our friends. I can honestly say that I've never met a more loving and supportive church family.
While we were there, I had the opportunity to visit with a friend who is hurting. She and her husband recently buried their precious baby girl. I ask that you keep Jeremy and Marie in your prayers.

3 comments:
It was great seeing you on Sunday!
I am so glad we got to spend time with you while you were here!!! You are doing a great job with Lincoln. Besides the dewberries, I also am growing strawberries, which I was waiting until today to pick my first strawberry. SOMETHING ATE IT while I was at work!!! Ha! I know you love hearing all about my berries. Especially when it involves walking in sandals through snake infested berry patches. I hope your visit was good and that the drive home today wasn't too bad. Come again!!! You're welcome anytime.
I'm Myra Moran's aunt & have been stalking your blog the last couple of years. Today I read an article on cnn.com (http://www.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/personal/05/07/blog.therapy/index.html) and instantly thought of you & your blog. The artilce also had a reference to the following blog that you might want to check out
(http://snickollet.blogspot.com/).
I still admire your battles that you continue to face.
Post a Comment