Monday, June 16, 2008



We went to the zoo with my parents the other night. Lincoln was much more vocal on this visit. He made it clear when he was ready to move on to another animal.















Here he is with Pops looking at a monkey.















Lincoln and Meme posing with the lion




















Lincoln got to touch a snake!


















Here is Lincoln telling me all about some animal. (I think it was a giraffe.)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Stephanie...You look so thin and I mean that in the most complimentary way possible. I remember what you went through with the thyroid issues and all, and I just wanted to make sure to let you know how fantastic you look!

Audra Richards

Anonymous said...

You should take him to the zoo in Abilene. We took a long weekend trip there a couple of weeks ago and the kids loved it. They REALLY loved feeding the giraffe!

Jenny Padgett