
Today we ventured to the movie theater for the first time. (It really wasn't his first time. We went to several movies when he was really tiny, but this was the first time for him to actually watch the movie.) He was soooo excited! This morning I told him we were going to see a movie about bees on a really big tv. (Yes, I know that you can rent the Bee Movie now. On Wednesdays the theater shows old movies for $1.) As we were walking into the mall, he could hardly contain his excitement. I wish I could have captured that moment. He had a huge grin on his face, and he was practically running to the escalator. He loved the movie. In fact, he was so enamored with the huge screen, that he barely ate any popcorn.
I love days like today when being a parent is so much fun! And just when I thought our day could not have gotten any better, I happened to find two pairs of pants on sale at the mall. AND they are both a size 6. : )

1 comment:
What a fun day! I was just thinking today that Colton had never had a popsicle. It's so fun to watch them experience things for the first time.
Post a Comment