Thursday, July 03, 2008

Two BIG Achievements











Lincoln is now sleeping in a big boy bed! He is very excited about this new transition.











We managed to survive swim lessons. I put this first picture on the blog to give you an idea of what the past two weeks have been like. There have been many, many tears. I really think it would be more accurate to say that I took swim lessons, and Lincoln was along for the ride. Afterall, I was the one who had to listen to the teacher (while holding a crying child) and then try to get an unhappy child to practice the target skill. Despite the frustration, it was worth it. Today Lincoln did awesome in class. He was much more cooperative, and he even wanted to float. Good job little man!!!


Here we are kick, kick, kicking.














We celebrated the end of swim lessons with one of Lincoln's buddies. Robby took the class with his mom too. We dined on Sonic, and played at Robby's awesome pool!!! It was great fun!














4 comments:

BrunettePageGirl said...

Congrats on the two big accomplishments! I bet it was a great reason to celebrate summer being half-way over! Plus- I love that quilt on Lincoln's bed- he is a lucky guy to be able to sleep under such a pretty quilt.
Leigh=)

Laura Scott said...

Way to go Lincoln! Yah, next time you go to Robby's pool, take me! It looks awesome. Are there tunnels behind that slide?!?!

Sturgmom said...

Congrats with the swim lessons! We didn't even bother this year b/c the last 2 years have been so disatrous. Glad y'all had safe travels!

Lori Harper said...

I would love for Jed to take swim lessons! The pictures are great. Looks like Licoln had a good time in the water.