*Update*
I managed to survive the day. I'm happy to report that there were no "runners" and only a few tears. I did have one friend inform me that "school sucked" today. Man, those are some great words to hear out of a five year old's mouth! I'm afraid this friend is in for a rude awakening if he thought today was bad.
The Big Day
Tomorrow is the big day. In around 12 hours, I will be surrounded by a bunch of 5 year olds. Many of them will be a bit apprehensive. The funny thing is that their teacher is a bit apprehensive too.
I've got a cute outfit all ready to go. (I even made sure to pick out shoes that I could run in. You never know if you will have to chase down a child who decides that following mom down the hallway is a good idea. Don't laugh-I've done it before : )

4 comments:
Good luck with your new little friends tomorrow!! Here's to hoping there will be no tears and no running!!
Glad your day went well! We survived our first day of "school" for Colton, too. How did Lincoln do last week? Have a great first week!
We are praying for you and Lincoln as you begin your school year. I love how you refer to the 5 year old as "friend." Have fun with all of your newfound "friends". I hope you have a great year and that school doesn't suck one bit! :)
Good luck tomorrow. I hope all goes very smooth and that Lincoln enjoys his day also.
Old Mary from Virginia
Post a Comment