We've been busy "vacationing" with some friends this past week. Though we managed to have all kinds of fun, I'm way too tired to write about it now. Here are two pictures of one of our adventures.
Wow what great pictures. You can take a zip drive to Staples office supply and get those pictures in poster size for less than $50. I saw a picture like the one of him walking on the beach and it looked so good! I am so glad you are having fun this summer!
2 comments:
can't wait to hear more about it. Sounds like you've had an awesome summer! Looking forward to your "don't judge me" story. ;)
Wow what great pictures. You can take a zip drive to Staples office supply and get those pictures in poster size for less than $50. I saw a picture like the one of him walking on the beach and it looked so good! I am so glad you are having fun this summer!
Post a Comment