Saturday, September 27, 2008



Saturday afternoon fun!
























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see things are slowly returning to normal for you. But we are still suffering from Ike here in Tennessee. Not from the wind, we didn't get any rain, but from the lack of gas. Everyone here is panic buying gas. It is almost like someone said it was going to snow, and now everyone has to go out and buy $300 worth of groceries that will ruin in a few days. To expand on the story you were telling about the teenage girls, I wonder what they would have done when it was 4 tv stations and the President came on for a speech.

But it is really good to see that you and Lincoln is doing very well. Jon

ABF said...

This is sort-of a random comment, but what type of camera do you have? Your pictures are amazing, so clear...do you take photos professionally? Lincoln is very cute!
I found your blog through Leslie and Tyson's blog...you had commented on it once. My husband John and I are neighbors of Tyson's sister. My husband lost his wife of 12 years to leukemia when she was 33- he was left with a 4 yr old boy whom I have now adopted (he's 6 now). So in a strange way, I can kind-of relate to your story. I especially know what it's like to feel like you don't quite fit in with everyone. I struggle with comparing myself to the first wife/first mom, feeling like all I'll ever be is a "fill-in". If you ever down the road do decide to remarry, I could give you TONS of good advice, if you want it :). Anyway, sorry to ramble so much. You are doing SUCH a great job with your son -- what an inspiration!