Sunday, September 07, 2008



This is Lincoln on his first official day of school. He only made it to one day of school this week. He started running a fever on Wednesday. My mom took him to the doctor on Friday. Poor guy has strep throat. He's on the road to recovery though.












I made mini candied apples for his teachers. I saw the idea in Family Fun magazine. They turned out super cute!!!



*If you asked me a question in my last post, look in the comments section of that post.

4 comments:

Jordan said...

Such a big boy! I think he has the sweetest smile I've ever seen. I saw those cupcakes and had planned on making them, but I haven't figured out what, yet. Do they taste good? You know me, that's always top priority! I'm glad Lincoln feels better. Miss you so much!

Sturgmom said...

Lincoln is SUCH a CUTIE!!!!

Amber Smith said...

Lincoln is SO handsome! He looks so cute on his first day of school.

I saw that idea in the Family Fun magazine and wanted to try it out, b/c there is almost nothing as great around this time of year as caramel apples!! Yummy! The only problem is that they are too small. I think I'd probably have to eat at least three or four of them. :)

Patty Harshaw's Blog said...

THAT'S MY GREAT-GRANDSON! I WISH I WERE THERE TO HUG HIM...HE IS SOOOO ADORABLE

LOVE, GG HARSHAW