I decided it was about time for a babybook post. . .
Things that Lincoln says/does these days:
-"I want a yiddle (little) nack (snack)." We hear this rather frequently. He came by this trait naturally. I like to eat yiddle nacks too.
-"in two minutes"-According to him he sleeps for two minutes, he'll be back in two minutes. . . In his eyes everything happens in two minute increments around here.
-"Delicious "and "tasty" are his two new words for describing food he likes.
-"Wait" has also found its way into his vocabulary. This morning he refused to let one of the ladies in the nursery change his diaper. He told them to wait. How sweet for him to save that duty for me!
-He also wants his susic (music) to be youd (loud) in the car. Last week I kept hearing, "Youder mom."
-He has mastered the art of pushing a chair up to the counter so he can reach things. The other day he needed to wash his hands. He went into the bathroom, pushed his potty up to the counter, stood up on it, and turned on the water. While it's neat to see him being independent, it also makes a part of me very sad.
Sunday, November 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I know you are proud of his new independence, but it is a little sad when they get too "big" to need all of our help. I'm glad you two are doing well.
Jenny Padgett
Oh my goodness...I loved this post. My Rachel (2 1/2) is saying some of the same things. "be right back" "too loud mom" and lots of "that's too big" "too small" "too" anything:-) She had her first tootsie pop on Halloween and said "delicious" although I had never heard her use that word before! This is such a fun time. BTW--I love the UPS costume. It's fabulous that a real truck was there for the photo op!
Post a Comment