I might be in the running for the worst blogger. You see, I've had it on my heart to post an update about the two year mark. I've written it out in my head a few times, and I actually sat down to write it twice. It's still not finished. In order to avoid the task of pouring out my heart, I've just avoided posting. Maybe I'll get it done over spring break. . .
Lincoln has said some funny things that I want to remember, so I thought I would share a few with you.
*The other day he informed me that I wasn't using good manners. Later on that evening, he told me that I was "wearing him out."
*"Watch a movie and eat popcorn. That's a plan mom." I hear this on a daily basis.
*Last weekend I was watching tv. He sat down on the couch and said, "What's this show about?" He sounded so grown up!
*Lincoln is obsessed with directions. He calls them "ections." He will hold up a paper and study it with the most serious look on his face. He makes me laugh. We were out this weekend, and he informed me that I was driving the wrong direction. What a silly boy!
*I saved the best for last. We were talking about Keith one night during dinner, and Lincoln said, "My dad lives in castle. My dad's a giant." Maybe we should take a break from reading Jack and the Beanstalk. I can just see him informing the kids next year that we have a golden harp and a goose that lays golden eggs! : )
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I have left a comment once before, but check your site daily. You are such an inspiration! I couldn't imagine going through this and having to keep a "poker face" for my young boys. They are so reliant on daddy. I have never met you, but have so much love for you and Lincoln!
The things he says remind me of everyday with my 2 and 4 year old. It cracks me up to read it though b/c I just think of my boys saying and doing the same things. The last one is the funniest, love your comment on that!
I will "stop by" every day, love seeing new pictures...hint, hint! Please take care,
Lots of Love from KCMO
Jessica
Post a Comment