I know. . . it's been forever since I last posted. I've been having some internet issues, and some health issues, and some emotional issues. I took care of issue #2 in Feb., and I took care of issue #1 over spring break. Issue #3 is still a work in progress. At this point, I'm so behind that I don't even know where to start. I guess I'll just begin with pictures.
We went to pick strawberries on Thursday. Yum! Yum!
We also managed to get a couple of bluebonnet pictures.






6 comments:
So handsome! They grow up way too fast! We are waiting for the bluebonnets so hopefully we can get some good pics. Think of you often. Praying for you!
Jamie
Stephanie, I am so glad Jenny and Maria and boys got to come down to see you! I just wish I could have been a fly on the wall! All those cute little boys. Fun and work!!!!! I just want you to know that I think of you often and pray for you. I know your journey isn't easy. I pray that the Lord will provide for you and will also provide a wonderful mate to come into your life. I care about you and your future...please know that. Elaine S.
So glad you updated. WOW, Lincoln is growing up so fast. If you have time, would you please say a prayer for my son. Jedidiah has been diagnosed with a rare and aggressive cancer, Rhabdomyosarcoma. I started following your blog when your husband was sick (we share a friend, Chad Garner from college) so I know that you know first hand how scary cancer is. Thank you so much. I will be praying for you too!!!!
Wow that boy has really grown and what a good looking young man. You are going to have to work hard to keep those little girls away.
Strawberries also look great. Wish we had some really good ones near us, so we could pick some.
Noticed your comment earlier about your busy life. You are amazing to be able to pull it off as a teacher, mother and single parent. My wife cyndy teaches, so I understand how much work teaching can be without all your other responsiblities.It is great that you have others who can truly empathize with what you are going through.
When I look back at my life and the problems I have faced, I see God preparing me to better relate to others. Your experiences may allow you to bring a widowed mother to Christ some day. God bless you and Lincoln. We look forward to seeing you and Lincoln if you get to visit Joel, Rhondi and the girls some time.
Mel & Cyndy
Helton Drive Church of Christ
I LOVE the black and white picture at the bottom on the porch. He looks so sweet and mischievous all at the same time!
I miss you friend!
Talk to you soon.
That's my Great-grandson! He is coming to California one of these days and go to Lego-land. I can hardly wait. Put some of those strawberries with some Blue Bell Ice Cream and lots of whipped cream and let him eat all that he wants. It will be good for him. He is a very special young man.
sending love from GG Harshaw
Post a Comment