Thursday, July 29, 2010

Our Newest Family Member
I have many things that I could post about, but today I am going to write about a new member of our family. Her name is Ruby, and she is wonderful! It's a big decision to add on to your family. While I thought long and hard about this decision, I don't regret it for a second. In fact, I wish we had gotten her much, much sooner. Welcome to our family Ruby! (a.k.a. Spike-Can you guess who named her that????)


In all seriousness, I love my roomba. I was hesitant to spend the money at first, but I'm so glad that I did. Cleaning is so much faster with her around. I love walking into the house and seeing freshly vacuumed floors (and knowing I didn't play a part). I'm going to love her even more during the school year when I don't have as much time for housework!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been interested in a roomba for a while now, but haven't taken the plunge. What model did you get??

Steph said...

I have the roomba 562. It is meant for pets. We don't have a pet, but I do have a little boy who can make quite a mess. It came with a bigger sweeper bin.

Anonymous said...

we love ours too Steph. Heather Jo named ours Robbie the Robot :)